Our business was founded in 1894 by Henry W. Beecher and James M. Bennett. The firm was originally located on Elm Street and later moved to Broadway in New Haven, where it remained until 1983. The landmark building at 100 Broadway, with its city center location adjoining Yale University, started the tradition of serving families of all faiths and and traditions in the community.
In an effort to serve their many families in surrounding communities, Beecher & Bennett opened the Hamden facility in 1952. This is now the location of Beecher & Bennett’s main office. This location was expanded in 1961 to accommodate the growing demand for our services.
In 2020 this location was updated to bring the best of modern comfort and new amenities to area families.